The Signature Mesh , Secret Lock™ is a medical mesh used for breast reconstruction that provides support for the breast, as well as chest wall symmetry and adequate stability of staged breast reconstruction. The mesh tightens and firms the breast, locking it in place. Titanium Mesh was innovatively adapted to create the Signature-Mesh, thanks to a collaboration between breast surgeons and SLC Hospital ( Bangkok, Thailand ). Originally used for breast reconstruction in cancer patient, the benefits of the Titanium Mesh were applied to breast lifting surgery with the Secret Lock™ technique to solve problems for those with sagging, deformed, or displaced breasts. The Signature-Mesh supports the muscles and chest walls to keep the silicone implants in the correct position, slows down the sagging process, and helps to lift and maintain breast implants for good results that last.
Breasts Lifting with Secret Lock™ Techniques ( Signature Mesh )
What is a medical mesh?
A medical mesh ( Signature Mesh ) is a synthetic mesh made of polypropylene and titanium coated for medical use. It can support weight without causing a reaction in the body. Originally used for breast reconstruction surgery in cancer patients or those who lost their breasts in an accident, this medical mesh also supports silicone implants to keep them in place and maintain symmetry.
Signature Mesh is Light, Flexible, Durable.
The Signature Mesh is light, flexible, and durable. A special feature of medical mesh is its strength and durability, allowing it to remain in the body for a lifetime without any adverse reactions. The body creates new tissue to cover the mesh, thickening the skin around the chest and reducing the occurrence of fibrosis in the silicone breast area. Research suggests that the Mesh does not increase the risk of breast cancer.
Why does Signature Mesh Need Titanium Coating?
Titanium coating is necessary because titanium is thin, soft, lightweight, strong, durable, and more corrosion-resistant than polypropylene fibers. It has also been used for medical purposes for a long time and increases the performance of Mesh, making it stronger and more durable. If the polypropylene mesh fibers tear, part of the titanium will remain. Titanium also reduces the shrinkage rate of mesh fibers and is not toxic to the skin tissues or rejected by the body.
The Principle of Signature–Mesh on Body Tissues
1. The mesh fibers are woven together to be stable, strong, and highly resilient. When inserted into the chest, the mesh stretches but retracts back to its original shape.
2. As the medical mesh expands, it becomes more elastic and changes shape, allowing tissues to penetrate through the gaps in the mesh, making it thicker and providing better breast support.
3. The body produces tissue and collagen to cover the mesh, which begins to occur within 1-4 weeks and continues for up to 3 years. The skin of the chest thickens, supporting and tightening the breast position, stabilizing it without moving to another position.
Secret–Lock™ Breast Lifting
Lift and lock Lift and lock the breast to proper position using the Secret Lock™ technique, which helps support the breast for those who have breast lifting surgery or breast augmentation and corrects sagging breasts.
Fix the distance between the breasts Push breasts together and fix the distance between them, helping to stabilize the breast in the correct position for those with cleavage breasts.
A Key to Beautiful Breast with Signature–Mesh
1. It is important to note that the use of Signature-Mesh in breast augmentation or breast lifting surgeries should only be performed by a qualified and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as it can carry risks and complications.
2. Symmastia syndrome The Signature-Mesh can be used to create a new pocket for the implants, which will separate them and prevent them from being too close together. This can also help to enhance the cleavage area between the breasts.
3. Bottom Out Breast The Signature-Mesh can be placed to support the implant and lift it to the proper position, while also anchoring it to the underlying tissue to prevent further downward migration.
4. Corrects breast deformity For correcting breast deformity and sagging after breast augmentation, the Signature-Mesh can provide additional support to the implant, which can help to delay the sagging process and maintain the desired breast shape
5. In breast reduction surgery, the Signature-Mesh can be used to provide additional support and to help the breast tissue adhere to the new, smaller implant size.
In addition, the use of Signature-Mesh is breast lifting surgery can help to increase the thickness of the breast tissue and reduce the risk of complications such as fibrosis and an unnatural breast shape. The mesh is placed under the skin and tissue, which encourages the growth of new tissue and collagen around it, creating a thicker and stronger breast.
Advantages of Signature Mesh
- It is lightweight, flexible, and compatible with the organs in the body. The body does not react against it, and it can last a lifetime.
- Titanium-coated mesh provides excellent support for the breast tissue and can help to prevent future deformities.
- Due to its biocompatibility, the Signature-Mesh is less likely to cause adverse reactions such as infections or rejection than other surgical materials.
- Many research suggests that medical-mesh used in breast lifting does not increase the risk of breast cancer.
- It is not detectable by metal detectors used in airports or other security checkpoints. The small size of the mesh fibers and their placement inside the body, surrounded by tissue, also helps to reduce the chances of detection.
Benefits of Signature Mesh with Breast Augmentation Surgery
- For those who have sagging breasts or excessive breast tissue, the Signature-Mesh will help to keep the lifting in place for a long time, reducing the likelihood of sagging breasts in the future.
- Helps with revision surgeries by providing added support to the breast tissue and implant, helping to correct any previous issues with the breast augmentation surgery.
- Reduces the risk of capsular contracture, a condition that can occur when scar tissue forms around the breast implant, causing the breast to become firm or distorted. The Signature-Mesh will help to minimize scar tissue formation and maintain the natural shape of the breast.
- Hold silicone in the position. Compatible with the body, with no risk of rejection, and lasts for a lifetime.
- It can help reduce fibrosis around the breast.
Overall, the use of Signature-Mesh in breast augmentation can provide numerous benefits and help to improve the overall satisfaction and success of the procedure.
Who is a Good Candidate for Signature Mesh ?
1. Those seeking to tighten sagging breast tissue.
2. Those with widely spaced breasts or a gap between their breasts.
3. Those who have thin or insufficient breast tissue layers.
4. Those people who have had silicone breast augmentation and experience problems such as streaky breasts or Silicone-clad fascia can benefit from the use of Signature-Mesh, which can help reduce the appearance of blockages and deformations.
5. Those with bottom-out breast tissue, which are characterized by sagging breasts in which silicone tends to flow downwards, causing the nipples to point upwards.
6. People who previously had breast augmentation in large sizes and wanted to reduce the silicone size can also opt for this procedure.
7. Breast cancer patients who have undergone treatment and require breast reconstruction can also utilize Signature-Mesh. This option also suitable for anyone who has experienced accidents resulting in breast deformity.
3 Types of Signature Mesh
1. Signature Mesh Bra
The use of medical mesh sheets in breast reconstruction surgery dates back to 2008, it has been used to support breast implants. Recently, the application of medical mesh sheets has been extended to incorporate cosmetic surgery use. The mesh sheet has proven to be incredibly useful in supporting sagging breasts, tightening them to an optimal position, and correcting uneven spacing to achieve a beautiful symmetric look.
Moreover, medical mesh sheets are beneficial in case of twin breasts. They serve to support and lock silicone in its proper position during the surgery, ensuring that the implants remain in position until the procedure is over.
2. Signature Mesh Pocket
The Signature-Mesh pocket is a highly specialized medical mesh that is designed to encapsulate and support breast implants in breast lifting surgery. This mesh is designed to be highly convenient to use, and can even shorten the duration of surgery. By locking and holding the silicone in the proper position, it provides excellent support to the breasts, which is particularly beneficial for patients with sagging breasts.
One of the key benefits of the Signature-Mesh pocket is that it enhances the effectiveness of breast lifting surgery by improving the support and positioning of the implants. This can have long-term benefits by slowing down the sagging process and helping to maintain the lifted appearance of the breasts over time. Additionally, the mesh also helps to improve the thickness of the skin around the breast area, which can reduce the risk of blocked or streaked breasts from silicone breast augmentation.
3. Signature Mesh Bra MPX
A cone-shaped medical mesh with a circular disc plate is one such option. Both sides of the mesh are cut off, allowing the mesh to be formed into a cone shape that can be customized to fit the size and shape of the actual breast.
This type of medical mesh can be used to enhance the effectiveness of long-term lifting surgery without the need for silicone implants, making it an ideal option for patients who prefer a more natural approach to breast lifting. By providing additional support and shaping to the breast tissue, the mesh can help to create a more youthful and lifted appearance that can last for many years.
Surgical Procedures for Breast Lifting with Signature Mesh
- Breast Lifting surgery is typically performed by highly trained and experienced surgeons who specialized in plastic and reconstructive surgery. During the procedure, the surgeon will make an incision to access the breast tissue and reposition it to create a lifted apperance.
- To enhance the shape and support of the breast, medical mesh (Signature–Mesh) is wrapped around the silicone implant to help hold it in place.
- After the silicone has been inserted, the surgeon will attach the medical mesh around the pecotral muscles to ensure that the breasts remain in the desired position.
Review Breast Reconstruction and Breast Lifting with The Medical Mesh “Nom Yan (Sagging Breast)”
The customer’s result after the Breast Lifting procedure with Secret Lock™ techniques and Signature-Mesh looks amazing! The breasts look lifted, tightened, and more firm, creating a beautiful shape. It’s great to see that this procedure has helped the customer to regain her confidence when wearing bikinis.
It’s also worth noting that the doctor’s recommendation to reduce the size of the breast from 365 c.c. to 235 c.c. to achieve the desired result is a great example of personalized care. It’s important that each patient receives individualized recommendations based on their unique circumstances to achieve the best outcome possible.
The use of the T-shaped incision technique in combination with the Signature-Mesh is an effective way to achieve breast lifting while ensuring the silicone is held in the proper position. Overall, this procedure appears to have been a great success and has helped the customer to achieve the desired look.
Pre-Operative Instructions for Breast Lifting Surgery
- Refrain from taking blood thinners, steroids, painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamins, and supplements for at least 2 weeks before surgery (medications for underlying medical conditions should be recommended by the treating physician).
- Notify the surgeon about any underlying disease, congenital disease, any medical or surgical history, drug allergies, and including dietary supplements that have been taken.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for at least 2-4 weeks to reduce the risk of infection after surgery. The substances contained in cigarettes cause a reduction in the amount of oxygen in the blood, which may result in slowing down the healing process.
- Breast lifting surgery is a surgery requiring anesthesia administered by an anesthesiologist. So the patient must avoid eating and drinking for at least 8 hours or more before the operation.
- The anesthesiologist has to measure the oxygen at the fingertips. Nail polish or nail extensions will distort the measurement result. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the nail color and remove any nail extensions before the surgery date.
- If the patient is experiencing current illness symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, infectious wound, conjunctivitis, etc., please inform the nurse or your physician at least 2 days before surgery.
- Prepare the state of mind. The patient should not be too overwhelmed and should keep in mind that after surgery, there will be swelling, which will take time to heal the wound or get used to a new appearance.
Preparing for Operation Day
- Take a shower and wash your hair properly on the day of surgery. Avoid wearing contact lenses, makeup, nail polish, lotions, perfumes, or jewelry. Please keep your valuables at home.
- Wear loose clothing with zippers or buttons. Do not wear tight outfits or pants. Additionally, be sure to arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery.
- Your arrival time on the day of surgery is 1 hour prior to your surgery start time.
Post-Operative Instructions for Breast Lifting Surgery
- There will be pain, swelling, and bruising during1-2 weeks after surgery. These are normal symptoms that can occur and it will get better overtime.
- In the case of the surgeon covering the wound with gauze, be careful and try not to let the wound get wet for at least 3-5 days after surgery. Yet, if the surgeon covers the wound with waterproof sheets or bandages, you can shower normally. However, If the pads or waterproof sheets are loose or seeped, the pads need to be replaced, or they can be cleaned and replaced at the hospital. If the wound is wet, use a clean cloth to dry the wound area every time.
- There may be a symptom such as nausea, vomiting, or sore throat may occur during 1-3 days after breast augmentation which depends on the individual. This is a side effect from general anesthesia.
- Heavy lifting or activities requiring high arm lifting should be avoided after surgery for 3-4 weeks after surgery (especially in the case of under muscular surgery).
- Refrain from exercise for at least 4 weeks after surgery.
- Wear a free steel-framed bra (sports bra or elastic support bra) during day and night for 2-4 weeks after surgery. Framed bra can be worn after 4-6 weeks of surgery or as directed by the surgeon.
- Should sleep on your back for 3-4 weeks after surgery. Do not lie on your side to prevent breast compressions and deformity of your breast.
- It is generally advised to refrain from drinking alcohol and smoking for at least one to two weeks following surgery, as the substances in cigarettes reduce the amount of oxygen in the blood. It delays healing and increases the risk of complications.
- The incisions will be removed approximately 7-14 days after surgery. And return for a follow-up and checkup at one month, three months, six months, a year, and every year after breast lifting surgery.
Possible Side Effects
1. The most common side effects following the surgery are nausea, vomiting, and sore throat. These could occur during 1-3 days after surgery. This is most often the result of a response to the anesthesia.
2. Discomfort, swelling, and bruising in the week or two after breast lifting surgery is expected. These are normal and it will gradually diminish over time.
3. Some patients may experience tingling sensations in the nipples or on the sides, which can occur occasionally. Most of the time, these symptoms will disappear within 3 months.
4. Some patients may experience changes in sensation, like numbness around the nipples or areolas. Thus, these symptoms will gradually improve within 2-6 months.
Precautions after Breast Lifting Surgery
- In the first 1-3 months after breast lifting surgery, avoid any activities that may affect or put pressure on the breast area, such as running, jumping, or lying face down.
- Refrain from excessive use of arms and breast muscles during the first 1-2 months. After about eight to twelve weeks, you can resume all your regular activities.
- After breast lifting surgery, you should regularly check your breasts to see if anything is abnormal or if it has changed. If you feel like something’s off with your breasts, it’s best to seek an examination with your plastic surgeon.
Frequently asked questions about Medical Mesh
Q1: Will Signature–Mesh disintegrates on its own? Will it cause cancer in a long time?
A1: Titanium is a material that is well compatible with organs in the body. The body does not react against it, it can last a lifetime, and there are many studies that support the claim that it does not increase the risk of breast cancer.
Q2: If I have Signature–Mesh in my body, can I walk through the scanner at the airport?
A2: The titanium coated medical mesh is very small and is surrounded by body tissue. Therefore, it usually does not affect the metal detectors at airports, except to set the metal detectors to a higher resolution.
Q3: Can breast lift with Signature–Mesh patient use MRI?
A3: For MRI tests that use magnetic resonance, there may be some effect on the quality of the MRI, but there is no harm to the patient. However, you should notify the MRI technician that the patient has had Signature-Mesh for breast lifting surgery.
Call : +66 2 714 9555
Whatsapp : +66 96 116 0806
Line@ : @SLCHOSPITAL
Or Click : https://bit.ly/SLCHospital
Messenger : http://m.me/SLCHospital
Our Branches : https://cutt.ly/branches